Danysenric replied

295 weeks ago

Batman: The Killing Joke Full Movie Online Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

As Batman hunts for the escaped Joker, the Clown Prince of Crime attacks the Gordon family to prove a diabolical point mirroring his own fall into madness.
For once I read the source material before seeing the movie adaption. It left me with a feeling of disappointment I normally don&#39;t get when watching WB animated movies and especially the ones with Batman. <br/><br/>The graphic novel was amazing in its cruel and non-compromising nature thanks to how it deals with the most famous and twisted villain of the Batman universe, the Joker, and how he came to be. Therefore I had high expectations. <br/><br/>Well, we still get great performances from both Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy, but here is my biggest problem, they literally retell the story with nothing added to it. Aside from the completely unnecessary backstory of Barbara Gordon which is tedious to sit through, it could just have been a reading done by the voice actors. <br/><br/>The animation was lazy, and it looked awful when there was once in a while thrown in some 3D. <br/><br/>I don&#39;t know, maybe I&#39;m being too harsh on it, because aside from the backstory-thing, it was a faithful retelling. It just seemed bland, and since it is an adaption of an intense and disturbing graphic novel I just expected more than the rough drafts of potentially the greatest Batman movie ever.
This was a entertaining Batman animated film, having been and probably the only animate Batman film with an R rating from the MPAA and also the last time Mark Hamill will voice the Joker, so I was excited to see this nonetheless specially when I saw the previews for it.<br/><br/>Also, I can&#39;t compare it to the original graphic novel because I have not read that, but this film is very dark and is not lighthearted, this was not the same as the Television series containing blood, and profanity (in the TV series when someone is punched in the face a white flash is shown so it is not directly shown, in this film however it is shown fully), the story is very interesting and holds your attention, but there is some things i didn&#39;t like.. what I didn&#39;t like about the film is how after Barbara Gordan is shot by the Joker she is barely seen afterward…also I did not like the ending where it just shows Batman and the Joker laughing…<br/><br/>But the story was well done and was animated well with lots of fluid animation. The voice acting was really well done especially for Mark Hamill who can still do the Joker voice after all these years (he even has the ability to sing in the Joker voice lol which shows she is really talented.<br/><br/>This was a good movie overall but it was not great. <br/><br/>I give Batman: The Killing Joke a 6/10

a5c7b9f00b
the Episode 1.25 full movie in hindi free downloadRockin' in the Rockies online freeBug! full movie 720p downloadthe The Wheel Goes Round full movie in hindi free downloadCarcasses full movie in hindi 720pGoddess of Time full movie downloaddownload Black Scorpion II: AftershockPAW Patrol movie download in hdBlack Widow full movie free downloadGifts Curses full movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.